November 23, 2011

Knitted Ties

My husband really wanted knitted ties for him and his groomsmen to wear for our wedding. In the early stages of planning, I didn't know whether I would have the time to knit 5 ties, so we went out searching for them. We found plenty at several department stores, but we were shocked when we read the price tag. 
$60.00! 

Knitted ties look really cool in my opinion, but there's no way I would pay that much for one. Here are a few I've made for him in the past. 

If you don't know how to knit, but would like to learn, here is a link to get you started.
http://www.knittinghelp.com/
And of all the things you could learn how to knit, a tie is probably the easiest one to accomplish for a beginner.

Thank you to my oh-so handsome husband for modeling these ties for me. 

2 comments:

  1. Jillian I totally want one...if you get some time hook me up! Let me know how much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the best. I'm planning on posting your wedding photos on my blog next week and I'll definitely link this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a little note!